Charity Organizations Supported by Wichita Knitters' Guild
Wichita Knitters' Guild has a strong commitment to the community and regularly contributes to local charities, schools districts, hospitals, and other organizations in need.
- Bridget's Cradles: cradles and memory keepsakes for bereaved families
- Knitted Knockers: knitted breast prosthesis for women who have undergone mastectomies
- Red Scarf Project: red scarves for foster college students, gifted on Valentine's Day
- Victory in the Valley: lap blankets no bigger than 40 x 60 inches. Tight gauge blankets and no open work. (pattern ideas)
- Wesley Children’s Hospital: pediatric IV wrist covers
- Wichita Family Crisis Center: warm items for women and children (hats, mittens, socks, scarves, coats, etc.)